Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chickpea Cafe - Mediterranean Deli in Bozeman

I have the greatest friends. They are always on the lookout for GF options for me and one of my friends told me about an article she read on Chickpea Cafe where they stated they offer GF items. I checked out their online menu and wasn't quite sure what was safe so I e-mailed an inquiry and Jennifer gave me the following information.

The following items are gluten free:

Hummus (without pita & with extra vegetables)
Bab ganoush (without pita)
Dolma
Falafel (note that these are fried in oil that also fried gluten items so not safe on my list)
Loubia
Chicken Shish Tawook Plate
Shawarma Plate

The paper menu at the restaurant has the GF items designated so that will help with ordering. The menu looks delicious so let me know if you've eaten there before I get a chance to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment