Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gluten Free Cake from Sola Cafe


Thrown into the busy Christmas season was my In-law's 50th Wedding Anniversary.  50 years is an amazing milestone and we had a great family gathering at Fairmont to celebrate.  I was in charge of bringing the cake and I knew I wouldn't have time to bake something and fuss over it so I ordered a gluten free red velvet cake from Sola Cafe.  Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious.  I expected it to be really rich but it wasn't, it was a perfect cake.  If you need a cake for any occasion give them a call, they were very helpful.



Sola also has an assortment of Christmas cookies for sale, I caved and bought a pack and man were they delicious.  We ate them before I could get a picture.  The scale wasn't too kind to me afterwards but I enjoyed every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment