Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Run for Sherry Arnold

I'm sure all of my readers in Montana have heard about Sherry Arnold, her story hit home with me in a couple of ways.  I started running two years ago and being alone when running does put me at risk, my awareness of that is even stronger now.  I'm also from eastern Montana and it's an area where you just feel safe and trust others.  It's the way of life there and incidents like this rob us of our safety.  It's not right and it's not fair.

I have been praying for Sherry and her family since I first heard she was missing and when I saw the blog post for a Virtual Run for Sherry on Februrary 11th I knew a run would be in order come snow (rain this year I guess) or shine.  Please read the post, like it on Facebook, share with your friends, and most importantly get out on Saturday the 11th to walk or run for Sherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment