Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Missoula Updates

We have been on the go and that's why I've been neglecting the blog, sorry! I'm also off to a funeral in South Dakota so it's going to continue to be quiet around here.

We were in Missoula last weekend and I have some dairy free information for Biga Pizza. They do not have dairy free cheese available but they welcome people bringing in their own cheese and they will put it on the pizza for you. That or you can go cheeseless like we did and the pizza was still good.

I also saw some new items at The Good Food Store including New Grist and Bard's beer. Nice to see they are carrying Bard's again. They also have packaged wheat free items from their bakery, banana bread, brownies, cookies, etc. I get nervous when I see wheat free and not gluten free but the ingredients list was gluten free so we tried their apple bread and it was pretty good. Not all of the items are dairy free but some were GF/DF so be sure to read the label before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment