Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gluten Free Cooking Classes & Sushi

I hope to get back on track with recipes and life as it normally is. Is Fall extra busy for anyone else? I think with the pumpkin patch, hay bale AND corn mazes, a Halloween party my boy requested, and preparing for the Holiday's my calendar gets filled up fast. At least baking is on the schedule and it feels like it's been a long time since I've baked anything.

Bridger Kitchens has two more gluten free cooking classes scheduled, the first is tomorrow so act fast if you're interested.

October 6th, 6:30-8:30 GF Cooking and Baking w/ Karen Ore.

November 18th, 6:30-8:30 GF Holidays w/ Karen Ore.

Both classes will have dairy free and egg free options available.


Dave's Sushi located in downtown Bozeman offers wheat free tamari so if you need a sushi fix, I'm trying to talk Hubby into one, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment