Friday, February 4, 2011

Cheesy Mustard Cauliflower

There is a dish I have loved since I was a little girl. My mom would make it with special meals and it's definately a comfort food for me. Thankfully with the internet I easily found the dish and got to enjoy it this past weekend. To heck with everything else I cooked this was the golden dish.


Cheesy Mustard Cauliflower
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen


1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
1/2 C mayonnaise
1 T spicy mustard
3/4 C cheese, Daiya worked great for dairy free


Preheat the oven to 325 F. Steam the cauliflower until fork tender.

Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together then toss with the steamed cauliflower. Place in a baking dish and top with the cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. I love this straight out of the oven and even leftover from the fridge, I can't get enough of this dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment