Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CSA 1/2 Summer Shares Available

Here's a beautiful picture of this week's CSA share through Madison Meadowlark CSA. I picked up two of these since I get a full share and I think I lugged about 10 pounds of vegetable to my office, it was a workout. We have peas, swiss chards, beets, pepper, broccoli, carrots, zuchinni, kohlrabi, potatoes, onions, leaf and head lettuce, and cabbage. It's veggie mania!



If you are interested in trying the CSA for the rest of the summer I have good news. The harvest this year is very promising so they are offering late summer 1/2 shares. You can start today for $220 or next week for $200. If you are interested contact Maleesha at maleesha13@gmail.com She can also be found at the pick up location at Right Now Technologies parking lot, they will be there until 4:00pm.

If you want to get the box above they are selling extras for $25 a pop.

Picture courtesy of Maleesha at Madison Meadowlark CSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment