Thursday, September 1, 2011

Devilled Eggs - Ya love 'em or ya hate 'em

With BBQ season almost at an end, not that we ever really stop BBQing unless it's -20F and takes too long to cook the meat, we have one more weekend packed full of the BBQ foods. I know a lot of people don't like devilled eggs but a lot of people LOVE them and I am part of that crowd. My girl is right there with me and requested these little babies for her birthday. They are quick and easy and if you love eggs give them a try.




Devilled Eggs

From Better Homes & Gardens


6 eggs

1/4 C mayo

1 t mustard, I like Woeber's Sweet & Spicy Mustard

1 t vinegar

Paprika




Hard boil the eggs. I bring them to a rolling boil and boil for 10 minutes. Rinse in cold water then peel the shell off the eggs.


Cut the eggs length-wise and place the egg yolks in a small bowl. Add the mayo, mustard, and vinegar to the bowl and mix well. Put the egg yolk mixture in a sandwich bag. Cut a small piece off a corner and squeeze the mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and watch them disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment