Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nicole's Banana Chocolate Chip Cookes - Egg Free

My friend Nicole (Hi!) gave me a batch of these delicious and moist cookies along with the recipe. I will admit I ate most of them, it was an addictive "I just can't stop eating them" sort of thing and it keeps happening everytime I make them. But afterall they do have bananas in them so they're healthy, right?

These are so easy to whip together and they are soft and moist. They are egg free which I didn't realize until I had mixed the dough and they turn out spectacular. It reminds me of a banana bread cookie, yum! The dough will be very wet but it's OK they keep their shape well on the cookie sheet. Give them a try and see if you can only have one.






Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies


From Nicole




2 ripe mashed bananas


1/4 C olive oil


1/4 C honey or maple syrup


1/2 t vanilla


1 C gluten free rolled oats


2/3 C brown rice flour, or your favorite flour


1/4 t baking soda


1/2 C unsweetened coconut


pinch of salt


1/2 C chocolate chips, I used the Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks*



Preheat your oven to 350 F.


In a bowl mix all of the ingredients. Place on a cookie sheet and abke for 15 minutes. They are great straight out of the oven.


*The dairy free chocolate chunks are at Rosauer's Huckleberry Market

No comments:

Post a Comment