Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Breads From Anna Herb Bread Review



I really like the Breads from Anna mixes, the texture is the closest to gluten bread I have had so far and they taste wonderful. For meals I really like to use the Herb Bread mix to make rolls and I made them for our turkey dinner this past weekend. They turned out so nice that our gluten eating guests went back for seconds and took some of them home, that's a good sign.

To make the rolls follow the directions for a bread loaf but use a large scoop (my Pampered Chef one worked really well) to make the rolls. Smooth the tops with your fingers, make sure they're a little wet, and allow to rise. Bake for 10 min uncovered then cover and bake another 10 minutes.



The only place in Bozeman I've seen these mixes is Oak Street Natural Market. They are a bit on the pricey side so I save them for special occasions, well worth the splurge now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment