Friday, March 5, 2010

Misc GF & MSG Info for Bozeman Area Restaurants

I've been hearing from people I know through work that read my blog (Hi!) and I had some information shared with me that I wanted to share with everyone else.

Casa Sanchez in Bozeman has corn tortillas that are safe for us GFer's but be sure you only have their green sauce. The red sauce has wheat in it and is NOT safe.

Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse in Manhattan used MSG on all of it's meats, from the steaks to the burgers. If you have reactions to MSG I would not recommend eating here (very big bummer in my opinion because I love the Oasis) without discussing the seasonings they use on the meat and whether you can get it without them. On a GF note I've never had a problem eating GF when I was there as long as you avoid the obvious gluten filled foods (like their delicious jo-jo's).

Anyone else have any tips to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment