Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bridger Kitchens Gluten Free Cooking Classes

I was oblivious to Bridger Kitchens offering gluten free cooking classes until Karen Ore commented on my blog. Karen follows a GF/DF/egg & shrimp free diet so she is very knowledgable about safe cooking for dietary restrictions. I'm so happy to see more options for people to find comfort in their own GF kitchen.


Click on the link to view their class information and schedule. I'm not sure if any spots are open but a GF cooking and baking class is available August 26th from 6:30-8:30. Dairy and egg free options will also be available.


The classes are held at their second location at the Four Corner's area. They are located at 7540 Pioneer Way.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Bridger Kitchens mention Cindy, the GF class for tonight, August 26th has been canceled. When we reschedule I will let you know. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do let me know, I'd love to take a class myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    It would be fun to have you in a class. I am not sure when the next Bridger Kitchens class will be, as we have not rescheduled yet. I also teach private classes in peoples homes, e-mail me karenoreATbridgebandDOTcom and I can give you more information. Karen

    ReplyDelete