Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Audrey's Pizza Oven - Bozeman

I am embarrassed it has been so long between posts. My main excuse is a week of a stomach bug and beyond that I've just been busy. I hope to make up for it with a few posts this week, will that make everything better?


We don't go out to eat very often but I was craving pizza and since Audrey's Pizza Oven offers a gluten free crust we had to give it a try. Their crust is a pre-made frozen crust that comes on its own metal tray. They also have a dedicated GF oven giving us happy news on the cross contamination avoidance issue.

The kids and I enjoyed the Church St. pizza, which was veggies and cheese. It was delicious. Both kids had two slices and it's a pizza you can pick up and eat like normal.



Hubby is a meat lover and opted for the Rouse St. pizza. He had to get it cheese free because he can't do the dairy but he still enjoyed his pizza.



They offer Greens and Red Bridge for GF beer so you can enjoy a beer with your pizza, life is good.


Audrey's is located at 401 East Peach Street. Stop in if you have a pizza craving that needs to be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment