Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gopicnic Gluten Free Lunchboxes

Gopicnic is a company that makes ready to eat meals and they offer gluten free options. They remind me of lunchables and searching for gluten free lunchables is how I initially heard of these. My boy was feeling left out at school because his friends would bring lunchables for lunch and I was interested in what, if any, options were out there. Through their website you can see they have several gluten free options including some that are geared towards kids. I've thought about ordering them but never quite followed through.

We can now find these locally at World Market. Nicole found these and sent me the picture below and said they are located toward the back of the store. There was only one GF option available so beware that not all of them are safe.

I'm not sure my boy would be excited about the hummus part but my girl would love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment