Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gluten Free Mama & Amazon.com

Amazon is finally doing what I've been wanting them to do for awhile, they're carrying the Gluten Free Mama products! I'm going to compare the prices to local stores but so far it seems like Amazon is the cheapest way to go. The last time I purchased the GFM products I bought them directly from her website and shipping was steep, it still balanced out to be cheaper than buying it locally.

I buy a few items that we love in bulk from Amazon since they do come out being cheaper than buying from local stores. With the free shipping when it's sent directly from Amazon you just can't go wrong. I support local as much as I can but we all know that buying GF products really hits the pocket book so this is a way to help offset some costs.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! that's awesome. None of the stores around here carry her products and I love her stuff. I usually buy direct from her site. Now I'll be looking at Amazon to save some money! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete