Friday, April 30, 2010

Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust

I've been trying the different frozen pizza crusts that are available in our area and there are quite a few. Kinnikinnick, Glutino, Rustic Crust (at Lee & Dad's), Udi's (at Oat St and Lee & Dad's), and some others I can't remember. I haven't hated any of them and most of them are thin and easy to get crispy. They taste fine and are nice to have on hand for a quick pizza for dinner.




I'm only going to talk about my favorite one so far and that's Udi's Pizza Crust. I think it's the thinnest crust and crisped up nicely. I baked it on the bottom rack of the oven and we all loved it. I had to force myself to stop eating it. I'll be keeping these on hand for nights I want pizza but don't have the motivation or time to make the crust from scratch, like tonight. Yum! I also love that they have a homemade look to them, they are not perfectly round but have some character.


No comments:

Post a Comment