Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix Review


I know two posts in one day isn’t my norm but I have so many things to post about, I’ve been a baking machine. Plus I have really exciting news on a restaurant in Bozeman BUT I first need to figure out how to get pictures from my phone onto my computer. Hubby is on the case so I’m sure it won’t take long to figure out.

My sons 3rd birthday was on the 1st and I had to send him to day care with cupcakes so he could have a little party. This was my chance to try out Betty Crocker’s chocolate cake and I liked this one also, two out of three is a pretty good record in my book. It’s easy, it tastes great, and there’s no grittiness at all. I think the mix doesn’t make as big of a cake as a gluten mix would so be sure to check the box if you have a minimum size cake to make. Here are some delicious pictures of the cupcakes. I used my butter cream frosting and was able to use my Pampered Chef Decorator again, I love that thing!
I filled the cupcakes with some frosting because you can't do much better than a filled cupcake.
This pictures makes my mouth drool everytime I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment