Monday, July 27, 2009

Montana Ale Works

I'm trying to make up for not posting anything last week so here's a two-fer for today.


We found ourselves at Montana Ale Works a couple weeks ago and I inquired with our server about whether the GF pastas could be served with GF sauces. I was hoping that the e-mail I sent them after our last visit had an impact. I’m happy to report that all of the pasta dishes can be made GF, just inform your server that you have an allergy. These pictures are terrible because it was dark in the restaurant and I didn't fiddle with the flash, sorry!

I had the Mac & Cheese with bacon and it was delicious, I had to give it to my dad so I wouldn’t eat the whole thing. It was so creamy and my one year old kept signing more because she couldn’t get enough either.



Hubby had the Chicken Gorgonzola and it was really tasty with a nice tang to it. He cleaned his plate.


Our boy had the Pasta & Parmesan from the kids menu and he enjoyed it, he never eats much when we’re at a restaurant but he did eat it.


Thank you Montana Ale Works for offering these gluten free items and for having such a knowledgeable staff! You are my new go-to restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment