Friday, August 14, 2009

Conte's Cheese Stuffed Shells



One of my new finds at Bonanza was Conte’s Pasta. I’ve been eyeing up their ravioli online for quite some time but just haven’t had it in me to order it. I was so happy to see that Bonanza carried this pasta. Initially I was going to get the ravioli but it came with sauce already added so I opted for the cheese stuffed shells instead. We enjoyed this pasta the first night we were back, mostly because it was quick and easy and I didn’t have it in me to do anything but quick and easy. The instructions are simple. Cover the bottom of a baking pan with your favorite pasta sauce, place the shells on top then cover them with the remaining sauce and bake. This package came with 6 shells total and they were enough to feed my family along with having 1 shell left over. I topped them with grated parmesan when they came out of the oven and was really happy with the taste and texture. Hubby’s comment was that they were better than a lot of stuff out there so I would say he liked them.


I compared what I paid at Bonanza to what it costs through Amazon.com and Bonanza has them beat by about $2.50. It’s not cheap but it’s a fast option for dinner and is cheaper than eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment