Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cookie Mix


I made the chocolate chip cookies this weekend and I’m sad to say I wasn’t that impressed. The benefit is that they were quick and easy to make and the flavor was pretty good but unfortunately the downfalls seemed to be in the majority for me. The cookies are really greasy and they dried our mouths out big time. They also were very gritty in texture and that just isn’t appealing. If you want the most delicious gluten free chocolate chip cookie please make Jill's chocolate chip cookies. They are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be and nothing it shouldn’t. I am thankful that Betty Crocker has put these gluten free mixes on grocery store shelves and I’m hoping the brownies and cake mix are better.

No comments:

Post a Comment