Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No Fuss Gluten Free Breakfast















I like making breakfasts that consist of more than cereal when I have time. Unfortunately I don’t usually have time so it’s a great treat in our house, well at least to me it is. This was a quick and easy breakfast and an excuse to review some gluten free products.

Kinnikinnick Cinnamon Buns were half of my quick breakfast. I let them thaw overnight in the refrigerator and then heated them in the microwave for 30 seconds, they tasted great and only had a mild GF texture. To accompany our cinnamon buns we had Applegate Farms Breakfast Sausage that I happily found at Rosauer’s. I’m not a big breakfast sausage kind of girl, a horrible experience with bad sausages has ruined me for life, but I’m always willing to try new things. I heated these in a fry pan and due to my sausage disaster I have to get them nice and crispy in order to find them edible, as you can see in the picture. I really liked these sausages and so did my husband and son. They were a hit and now I keep them stocked in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment