Friday, June 19, 2009

GF Chex & Betty Crocker mixes in Billings

I just wanted to share some exciting news for people in Billings. Albertsons has the gluten free Chex cereals and Betty Crocker mixes now available, thanks Stacey for sharing this information! I am going to stop by Albertsons here to see if they are on the shelves yet and I will share my findings.

I have some baking planned for the weekend with some new things I haven't tried yet so I will update next week with my recipes or fails if that's what happens. We have a picnic tomorrow evening so I am going to try a new white bread recipe. My mom made it yesterday and she said it's my dad's favorite so far, that sounds promising. For Father's Day I'm making rhubarb cinnamon rolls and a rhubarb strawberry pie for the hubby. I'll also post our Parmesan Steak recipe, it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment