Friday, June 5, 2009

Gluten Free Pizza in Billings


Yes, that’s right. Gluten free pizza in Billings, how did I not know sooner? We found ourselves in Billings for a wedding reception and I figured this was a great time to try out ZPizza. I was very happy to see on their webpage that the pepperoni and chicken sausage are MSG free and that they are organic, what refreshing options. We stopped by for takeout on a Saturday evening, with two little kids we weren’t up for eating at the restaurant, and ordered the pepperoni and ZBQ. It smelled so great on the drive to our hotel, it was all I could do to wait. I will say I was not disappointed the ZBQ was delicious and I easily polished off 3 pieces. The crust is thin and crispy, almost flaky in a way. You can tell it’s GF because it’s not your typical chewy gluten crust, hubby said that’s a good thing because you know you’re getting the right crust. The next day we met up with family for lunch and we went back to ZPizza and enjoyed their outdoor seating. My sister in law and I were eyeing up the Casablanca and everyone else enjoyed the standard cheese and pepperoni. It was also a delicious pizza though I prefer the ZBQ. We had a great experience and we will definitely be going back again.

A couple notes for when you enjoy some ZPizza. The gluten free crust is only available in the small size and separate plates and silverware are kept for the GF customers. This is especially nice if you’re ordering a salad.

Now for the mouth watering pizza!
The Casablanca


The ZBQ


No comments:

Post a Comment