Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sweet Pea Bakery

I about fell out of my seat when I heard Bozeman has a bakery that offers GF baked goods. Could this really be true? I frantically searched the web, as if the information will suddenly disappear since I’m looking for it, trying to gather some information and this is what I found. Sweet Pea Bakery offers a few GF options. The Flourless Chocolate Torte and the Flourless Chocolate Espresso Torte are two wonderful options. The New York Cheesecake and Key Lime Torte can also be made with an alternate GF crust if you call ahead and order it. Then there’s the all-chocolate version Opera Cake that doesn’t use wheat flour. The options are wonderful! They do state on their webpage that flour is used in their bakery and if you have a severe allergy you should order ahead of time so they know to be extra careful.


I couldn’t wait to sample a treat so I ordered two 4 inch chocolate tortes to help celebrate my mom’s birthday. Not only were they cute but they were delicious, not too sweet and enough chocolate to make this chocolate lover happy. We split the first four ways and it was enough, you don’t need a lot.















No comments:

Post a Comment