Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chili's Springfield, MO Review

I wasn’t planning on trying Chili’s while we were in Springfield but the people we ate dinner with had chosen it and I wasn’t going to argue. We had a fantastic waitress and she did a great job taking care of us. I’m pretty sure she overheard me mention that I’ve read mixed reviews on how well Chili’s does with GF items but we didn’t get glutened so maybe that was a good thing. They didn’t have any GF menus printed so she did have to print a couple for us and I think this is because they update the menu on a regular basis. When we ordered she asked some questions to verify what we were getting was safe, like whether we could have cheese or not. I did my best to give her a quick rundown on what wasn’t safe for us and assured her that cheese was OK.

I ordered the Guiltless Grilled Salmon and was happy with my dish though the vegetables were a bit salty for me. The rice was really good and my salmon was perfectly cooked.



Hubby ordered the Guiltless Carne Asada Steak. He said the carne asada was also more salty than he likes and his veggies were the same as mine.

We did have their chips and salsa along with a chocolate shake even though they aren’t on the GF menu. Thankfully it was safe because we didn’t have any reactions.

To view their gluten free menu go to their main menu page and at the bottom there’s a “Download Allergy Information” link, click on that then choose the “Chili’s Wheat and Gluten Allergen Information”. This brings up the Gluten Free Menu. The Chili’s in Springfield, MO is located at 3020 S Glenstone.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete