Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Roast Beef Burritos

So I'm doing two posts today because after tomorrow I won't be posting until next week and I really wanted to get two more posts up before Thursday. I can't wait for tomorrow's post because I really like the cookies, but patience is a virtue and I need practice!
Saturday was a busy day for me, we had the play group families over to decorate sugar cookies and do a gift exchange. I knew I wouldn’t have time to make dinner after the fun and mayhem so it was to the crock pot with a roast. This of course resulted in leftovers and this is a delicious way to use up those roast leftovers. I actually used a lot of leftovers for this meal, like rice, black beans, and the mushroom and onions from my roast. Mmm, it’s so good.



Roast Beef Burritos

Leftover Roast Beef, shredded
La Victoria Taco Sauce
Black Beans or Refried Beans
Rice (optional)
Shredded Cheese
Sour Cream
Salsa
Any other favorite burrito toppings
GF Tortilla, I love the La Tortilla Factory Ivory Teff Wraps

Mix together the beef and taco sauce, base how much you use on how saucy you like it ;) Heat through in the microwave for a couple minutes. Heath through your beans and rice then zap the tortilla in the microwave for 20 seconds to help it become more pliable. Pile the toppings in the tortilla as you best see fit, wrap, and eat.

I love this stuff and the best part it's free of MSG, Gluten, and High Fructose Corn Syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment